Friday, August 20, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that, as of today, ticket holders will receive their allocated seat tickets by email to the email address they provided at the time of purchase.
1) Please also check your spam folder.
2) The tickets are attached to the e-mail as a PDF file for printing out or showing on a suitable device.
3) If you have not received an email with tickets by Tuesday August 24., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further news: Due to an exemption granted this week, we are allowed to slightly increase the visitor capacity of the events in the Margravial Opera House. This means that tickets for almost all events are now available again in the online shop. This has been made possible by a new seating arrangement in a chequerboard pattern. Each guest sits individually and has a free seat next to him or her.
Important information about visiting the events:
Please note that on-site registration is now required for the Margravial Opera House, regardless of incidence (i.e. not required for the concerts on 06.09. and 07.09.2021 with incidence below 50).
This can be done 4 – 1 h before the start of the event directly at the Margravial Opera House. When you register, we will check whether you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested negative. You will then receive an access wristband for that day.
Please have ready:
– Your ticket,
– your identity card or passport,
and in German, English or French:
– Your complete proof of vaccination with a vaccine approved in the EU (the second vaccination must have taken place at least 14 days ago) or
– an antigen test of the same day (rapid test) or PCR test or
– a proof of a survived Corona infection not more than 6 months ago.
A Corona testing station will be open parallel to the registration time between 4 and one hour before the start of the event.